Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome Note

Hi Everyone, or no-one.

Welcome to my digital thoughts and ramblings.

This Blog will document and map my viral research and findings as I process, respond, and compile my thesis. The intent of this blog is to both share my information and research process with the online community, as well as provide a platform to receive input from anyone and no-one. I will post whatever I find along the way that is interesting, whether it will feature in my thesis or not. Because this is a Viral blog (containing internet data) it will comprise of mainly Video Content, Links to Articles, Images, and my thoughts.

Feel free to comment or observe in silence. I will update as much as I can along the way if the sh*t doesn't hit the fan to early.

let's begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment